Eliminating Chronic Disruptive Behavior in Your K-12 Classroom, or Anywhere
The Most Powerful Solutions for Eliminating Chronic Disruptive Behavior that Master Level Teachers Use
This action packed training is designed with teachers and school administrators in mind. You will learn the most powerful and evidenced based strategies for improving behavior in your school and classroom.school and classroom. Join accomplished presenter, teacher, and author Kevin Dill, Ed.S., present practical and evidenced based behavior solutions to K-12 educators. Kevin brings his extensive experience working with the most difficult students as a special education teacher, principal, and director of special education.With tons of humorous real life stories and current research, you will learn the most powerful strategies that master level teachers use to reach and teach chronically disruptive students. These time-tested strategies will help turn a classroom of chaos into a classroom of control. Whether you’re a first-year or veteran educator, you’ll leave refreshed and renewed with a new set of strategies ready to implement the next day!
“I learned many strategies that I can use the very next day” - Arizona
"These are awesome strategies, amazing how my students responded the first time I used the scoreboard technique" - Florida
"Thanks for having this class! It's one of the best I've ever taken. Do you come to school districts and provide training directly to teachers? We'd love to have you come and present these strategies to our staff?"
"I used the "Choice Language approach on a student who is Oppositional, and it stopped his annoying and frustrating behavior in it's tacks...like immediately" Wow!!! Thank you so much. I have been struggling with this student for months!"
"I have a student who gives me "guff" in class...pencil tapping, rude noises and comments, out of seat, and just all around defiance....these strategies stopped that within two days of implementing them. Where were you, Kevin Dill, when I was a first year teacher??? I needed to know these strategies long ago"
These are just a few of the hundreds and thousands of comments I receive from teachers and school administrators. Don't let another pass by without knowing these easy to learn and easy to implement strategies that stop chronic disruptive behavior immediately! Every teacher wants their students to perform at their top level. Behavior is the number #1 cause for underperforming classrooms and underachieving students. Learn these effective and powerful strategies to stop disruptive behavior and significantly improve student and classroom performance.
You Will Learn Effective Strategies for the:
Verbally Abusive Student
Proven Strategies You Will Learn:
Powerful, Effective, and Easy to Implement (Next Day) Strategies
Effective Plans for Individual Students and Entire Classrooms
Addressing Behavior in RtI Multi-tiered Delivery System
Stop Common Defiant Behavior such as Talking Out and Noise Making, as well as Intensive and Challenging Behavior.
Learn How to Avoid Behavior Management Traps That ALL Teachers Fall In To
Learn How to Respond to Tactics - The Tough Ones!
Understand the Dynamics of Power Struggles and The most Effective Strategy to use for Avoid and Eliminate them immediately.
Learn how a Simple, yet Effective Strategy such as Choice Language Therapy can Set Effective Limits for the Most Challenging Student.
Learn the Approaches of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Restorative Practices.
Understand WHY Students Behavior Irresponsibly and Recognize Maladaptive Thinking Patterns Driving Their Behavior.
“I learned many strategies that I can use the very next day” - Arizona Attendee
About Your Teacher/Presenter:
Kevin Dill, Ed.S.has worked with chronically disruptive students his entire career in education. He earned a Specialist Degree in Education focusing on Innovative Educational Interventions and Strategies.As a Special Education Teacher, Principal, and Director of Special Education, Kevin brings his extensive experience working with the most difficult and challenging students including students who have behavior disorders, mental health disorders, Autism, and social-emotional dysfunction.
As an accomplished speaker and presenter throughout the United States, Kevin has trained thousands of teachers, administrators, support staff, and parents. He serves as the primary Educational Consultant for multiple school districts and corporations.With tons of humorous real life stories and current research, you will learn the most powerful and practical strategies that master level teachers use to reach and teach chronically disruptive students.
“This is the best training I have attended. Mr. Dill was hilarious and engaging throughout the entire day. I wish he could come to my school for all to hear.”
Practical Strategies for the following:
- How to win over the most annoying student for the entire school year.
- How to stop chronic talking dead in its tracks.
- What to say to obnoxious students who ask you embarrassing personal questions in front of the entire class.
- How to get an unresponsive, stubborn student working on his assignment without threats or rancor --- even if his head is down on his desk and he’s pretending not to hear you.
- How to handle an angry student without losing your cool or raising your voice.
- How to enlist the help of the rest of your class in dealing with a problem student --- without them even knowing it.
This training will answer these questions and more…including…
- Why normal students buy into the concept of school, and why disruptive kids don’t. (And what you can do to get the disruptive kids to buy into it, too)
- The single biggest factor in becoming "that one special teacher" students will remember the rest of their lives.
- Why trying to control your disruptive student is like mud wrestling a pig (you both get muddy and the pig enjoys it) --- and what really works instead.
- How to eliminate annoying disruptive behaviors such as blurting out, pencil-tapping, throwing objects, and desktop-napping.
- The mistakes that almost every teacher makes with disruptive students.
- The most powerful words that instantly defuse any confrontation with a student.
- How to get disruptive students to do what you want them to do . . . and make them think it was their idea.
- The one, sure-fire response to use when you’re being verbally abused by any student or parent.
- How a classic technique can transform the most unreachable student and turn them into your ally for the entire year.
- The specific most powerful words to use in every disruptive situation that will turn an explosive moment into a learning moment.
- How to control any situation without looking like you’re trying to control anything.
- The single biggest mistake all teachers make when giving directions.Find out the strategy to use that will have your students following any direction you give.
- Why some kids don’t respond well to praise and others do --- and what you can say to the ones who don’t.
- What to tell a student who insists, "You can’t tell me what to do!" (This is the single best technique ever seen for kids who are giving you problems.)
- An easy way to find out what your student secretly loves on the first day of class. (Once you know what makes him tick, he’ll be yours till June.)
- How to determine if a student has a serious problem at home without ever asking him.
- The secret to getting students to enjoy learning every day.
- A simple way to guarantee that your student will never forget his homework assignment.
Don't let another day pass without knowing these easy to learn and easy to implement strategies that stop chronic disruptive behavior immediately! Every teacher wants their children to perform at their top level. Behavior is the number #1 cause for underperforming classrooms and students. Learn these effective and powerful strategies to stop disruptive behavior and significantly improve student and classroom performance.